Easy to operate
The laser controls are easy to learn and use. As the operator grades, the systems receiver
detects laser light from a rotating beacon and transmits a signal to the Level Best hydraulic controls. The hydraulic valve uses the signal from the receiver and automatically lowers or raises the grader box to the required grade. Precise finish grade is attained when the on
grade light remains illuminated. The finish grade elevation is consistently level to plus or minus 1/8 or 1/4 depending on the laser system used.
● Durable Steel Constructed of 3/8 and 1/4 steel plate and heavy-wall steel tubing, the Level Best grading system is built to take daily abuse on a job site.
● Rugged Casters with Wheel Hub and Tapered Roller Bearing assemblies
● Large, Heavy-Duty Casters withstand years of punishment.
● Heavy-Duty Wheel Hub and Bearing Assemblies need only annual greasing, reducing maintenance time and costs.
● Composite Bushings Epoxy-
Fiberglass Composite Bushings in all pivot points. This eliminates the need for greasing. The inexpensive, replaceable bushings wear instead of your grading box.
● Flat Free Tires These innovative, flat free tires have the same benefit as foam-filled tires, but without the added weight. This all but eliminates down time because of a tire being repaired, and leaves less of a tire track.
● Durable Cutting Edges Made of long wearing high-carbon steel, can be reversed for twice the life and replaced in a matter of minutes.
● Powder Coating Tough, long-lasting powder-coating ensures that a Level Best grader box will look great for years to come.