|Click on the image for a larger view.
The Northwest NSL500 Level-Transit is for builders that require horizontal angle measurements, plumbing vertical columns, measuring property lines, excavating trenches and running pipelines.
This instrument has clamps and tangents that bring the instrument quickly on target. It is ideal for leveling, turning all horizontal and vertical angles and vertical plumbing applications. It is designed for squaring up foundations, layout work, leveling foundations, running fence and pipelines, plumbing walls, and various grading/leveling applications.
The NSL500 can measure vertical angles ±45 degrees and measures horizontal angles to within 1 degree accuracy. The NSL500 can can also be used as a level by locking the telescope into place. The level vial has an accuracy of 1/4" @ 100 ft making it ideal for elevation measurements and grading applications. The transit telescope has exceptionally clear optics for easy level rod readings and stadia lines (1:100) allowing you to determine the distance of the transit from the level rod. Reinforced rubber pads protect delicate portions of the transit giving it added durability.
• Non-strip focus knob prevents breakage and lens damage
• Working Range: 200 ft.
• Leveling Accuracy: 1/4" @ 100 ft.
• Angular Accuracy: within 1 degree
• Sliding lock levers to lock telescope
• Built-in sunshade reduces glare
• Large effective aperture and coated lens for sharp image
• Rubber eyepiece cap protects eyeglasses
• Durable, brass leveling screws
• Dust protected eyepiece with fixed crosshairs for accuracy
• High precision glass leveling vial
• 5 ft short focus for maximum usable range
• One piece aluminum telescope body
• Electrostatically powder coated for added durability
• 1:100 stadia for distance estimation
• 5/8 x 11 thread fits all tripods sold today
• 1 year warranty
• Aluminum Tripod
• Northwest NSL500 Level-Transit
• 9' Level Rod in ft/inches/8ths
• Plumb bob
• Carrying Case
• Instruction Manual
• Plumb walls, turn angles, layout work, measuring angles, running fences or pipelines
• Two-person leveling and grading across the jobsite
• Leveling forms and footers, concrete slabs, driveways, pools, pipe laying, and general landscaping
• Checking elevation
• Measuring cut and fill
Each instrument is calibrated by our factory-trained technicians before it ships to ensure accuracy. This means adjusting both the reticle, bubble and horizontal and vertical axis.
Remember, no matter how good or expensive your level is, if it's out of adjustment, your transit level won't shoot level!
We offer an unconditional 7 day money back guarantee (less shipping) if you are not completely satisfied with this product.