This item qualifies for Free Shipping in the US and Canada *FedEx Ground for the US and USPS Priority Mail International for Canada
Click on the image for a larger view.
The famous Leica (Wild) NA2 universal automatic level handles everything from first-order control to construction site work. 32X telescopic magnification.
Leica's top-class optical quality gives the NA2 a bright, high contrast image. Consider these features:
• push button compensator check
• endless horizontal drive for left and right handed users
• coarse and fine focusing knob
• backlash-free footscrews
• optional eyepieces available (40X & 25X magnification)
• rugged pneumatically damped compensator
• available with horizontal circle for measuring angles (NAK2 model)
• optional parallel-plate micometer accessory for direct reading to 0.1mm and 0.01mm by estimation)
Accuracy (standard deviation for 1 km double-run leveling):
0.7 mm (dependent on staff, technique)
0.3 mm (with parallel-plate micrometer)
Each instrument is calibrated by our factory-trained technicians before it ships to ensure accuracy. This means adjusting both the reticle and the bubble.
Remember, no matter how good or expensive your level is, if it's out of adjustment, your level won't shoot level!