This item qualifies for Free Shipping in the US and Canada *FedEx Ground for the US and USPS Priority Mail International for Canada
Click on the image for a larger view.
The world's best selling laser level!
The Spectra Precision LL500 self-leveling exterior laser level, with the new HL700 laser receiver, is the ideal one-person leveling system for a wide range of everyday elevation measurements on the construction site.
Accurate, stable and reliable, the Spectra LL500 laser level is accurate to 1/16" @ 100 ft with a range of 1,600 ft and is ideal for longer range measurements across your entire site. The Spectra Precision LL500 transmitter sends a continuous, self-leveled 360-degree laser reference over a work area, up to a 500-meter (1,600-foot) diameter. With the LL500, you can perform any two-person leveling task with just one person. Simply set up the laser transmitter anywhere on your job site; it transmits a laser beam to provide an elevation reference that can be picked up by the LR700 laser receiver (included) that can either be handheld, attached to either a grade rod or mounted on a machine.
• One person leveling increasing productivity with fast setups and automatic self-leveling
• High accuracy with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes
• Self-leveling with built-in shut off for increased accuracy over the entire work area and reduced errors
• Accuracy: 1/16" @ 100 ft
• Working range: 1600' diameter
• Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for medium-to-large-sized jobs
• Excavating, digging footings, and septic tanks with CR600 receiver
• Sub-base leveling with skid steer loaders and CR600 receiver
• Longer range machine control applications
• LL500 Laser Level
• HL700 Laser Receiver w/ rod
• Carrying Case
• Alkaline Batteries
• Operating Instructions
• 2 yr warranty