This item qualifies for Free Shipping in the US and Canada *FedEx Ground for the US and USPS Priority Mail International for Canada
Click on the image for a larger view.
The Spectra Precision® Laser LR50 Laser Receiver with Rechargeable NiMH Batteries is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver for skid-steer loaders, backhoes, excavators, dozers and trenchers.
Designed for use in harsh environments, the LR50 is 100% weatherproof and features 360-degree laser detection.
• Built-in blade tilt indication—helps the operator keep the blade
level for increased production and accuracy. Can be programmed
to match an existing or known grade for slope matching
• Built-in plumb indication—for quick and accurate grade
checking on excavators and backhoes.
• Offset On-grade—provides more information above grade using
the entire receiver for productive excavation.
• Selectable accuracy—lets you match your application
requirements. Using the right accuracy for the job means clearer
feedback to the operator and less display “jitter.” Work to the
tolerances demanded by the job by selecting the correct on-grade
• Selectable on-grade accuracy—allows configuration of the LR50 to match the job site
• Precise laser strike positions—for more accurate grade control. Unlike other laser receivers that
provide only 5 to 7 fixed relative grade regions, the LR50 laser receiver provides a continuous,
absolute laser strike position to precisely measure the actual height deviation from “On Grade.” This feature gives you the highest accuracy and grade performance.
• Designed for construction—Shock mounted electronics for stable performance and tough
aluminum/poly carbonate housing for superior knock and drop protection. Sealed housing and
battery chamber is designed and built to the most demanding construction industry standards.
• Receiving Windows—include four sets of photocell that are equally spaced to allow for 360
• Super-Bright LEDs—are highly visible and graphically display blade or bucket position.
• Power Button—turns the receiver on and off.
• LED Status Indicators—show on-grade location, deadband selection, and low-battery warning.
They also function as the blade-tilt indicator.
• Touch-Panel Buttons—function primarily to select blade-tilt indication, on-grade location,
deadband (accuracy), plumb indication, and display brightness. Their secondary functions are to
select blade-tilt accuracy, plumb-accuracy indication, laser-beam averaging, and laser out-oflevel
• Mounting Knobs—are attached to stainless steel clamps. The large front-facing knobs allow for
quick and easy installation to the mast or magnetic mount.
• CB25 Control Box Option—Use the LR50 as a stand-alone display receiver or combine with the CB25 control box to create affordable automatic blade control for dozers.