The Leica Viva GS14 is the most compact and powerful GNSS receiver. The integrated GSM mobile communications and UHF radio modem means it is suited for any measuring task. With its convenient, integrated design, the Leica GS14 is easy to use. Together with the leading GNSS RTK the Leica GS14 meets the highest standards for measurement technology.
Built on years of knowledge and experience, the Leica GS14 delivers the hallmarks of Leica GNSS – reliability and accuracy.
● Options for L1, L1/L2, and L1/L2, GLONASS & Galileo configurations
● Up to 20 Hz position update
● Cable-free Bluetooth connection
● Leica SmartCheck – RTK data-processing to guarantee correct results
● Leica SmartTrack – best measurement data quality in all environments
● Leica xRTK - delivers more positions in difficult environments
● Built-in communication GSM & UHF devices with removable SIM card
● Fully scalable sensor allows you to buy only what you need today and upgrade with additional functionality as you need it
● Integrated web server
● IP68 protection against dust and continuous immersion
● Built for extreme temperatures of -40°C to +65°C
● Integrated GSM internal antenna technology to avoid breaking, losing or forgetting antenna
Mate the GS14 with either a Leica CS10 or CS15 field controller. Run either Leica's SmartWorx or MicroSurvey's Field Genius data collection software.
Can be set up as a rover, base station, or on a total station as a SmartStation.
Price shown is for the GS14 Professional receiver (L1/L2, GLONASS, & Galileo) and CS15 controller configured as a complete on-the-pole GSM and UHF RTK rover.